Apply for the
Rental Assistance Benefit
Please keep in mind that placement is determined by need rather than the date of application.
Rental Assistance Benefit Application
Complete all questions, supplying all of the requested information. Your completed application must be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths in and for the Province of Alberta. This service is provided at our office at no charge.
You must provide the following with your application in order for it to be processed:
- A copy of a picture ID for the applicant.
- A copy of the current year of Notice of Assessment for all adults in the household.
- A copy of valid Alberta Health Care Cards for all members of your family.
- A copy of your lease or rental agreement
- A copy of your Permanent Resident card, if you are not a Canadian citizen.