Apply for 

Community Housing

Please keep in mind that placement is determined by need rather than the date of application.

Community Housing Application

Complete all questions, supplying all of the requested information. Your completed application must be signed in the presence of a Commissioner of Oaths in and for the Province of Alberta. This service is provided at our office at no charge. 

You must provide the following with your application in order for it to be processed:

If you or any member of your family is receiving Employment Insurance, Workers Compensation, or Social Assistance, a letter or cheque stub from the appropriate office must be attached verifying the amount of the benefit.

Documentation to verify all other sources of income (Other than Family Allowance) i.e. Child Support, oil royalties, etc.

A copy of your most recent pay cheque, benefit cheque, pension cheque, etc. or a stub from these for each member of your family receiving income from any source.

If you are a student, a letter from the registrar of your school verifying your registration as a full time or part time student. This is required for household head, spouse and all dependents over the age of 18 years.

A copy of valid Alberta Health Care Cards for all members of your family.

A copy of your lease or rental agreement

A copy of your Permanent Resident card, if you are not a Canadian citizen.